What's in the box!

Special, one-off, “PURPLE” edition …

Harbingers of things to come! :wink:

9 Likes

Almost looks like you had a grey and then sprayed K&N filter oil on it…

3 Likes

I thought the same! They are using a new grill across the range… :thinking:

1 Like

The pads are nice…but I’m not sure if they are real leather…

If they were purple it would be game over :laughing: that does look dope with the purple grill… I know there is a purple Mobius in the wild…that I want yesterday! @antdroid may have a picture of it…

Also, sound so far is really good!..only watching YouTube videos at the moment from my iPad Pro 11” and Razer THX USB-C dongle…but honestly sounds great…I’ll report back on sound from my desktop setup and via, Switch/Xbox gaming as well.

3 Likes

I am sure that you know that, at this point, I am going to post “purple” versions of everything …

… mostly because I’m a bastard.

But also because I love purple too …

5 Likes

This is acceptable.

3 Likes

The purple Mobius was a photo spy-pic’d by @MCM

5 Likes

Not in the wild, but at Audeze HQ. My personal favorite Mobius.

9 Likes

You just made some heads explode (or messy trousers)!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Be interested in your thought of these versus LCD-X. Lighter is a good start.

2 Likes

Well, they are the lightest Audeze I have worn outside of the Mobius…

Sound, is good, it is more of that V shape that works well with gaming and movies. Build feels, well, honestly I’m spoiled here so take this with a grain of salt…but it feels cheap…the headband and yokes especially feel cheap, the cups feel excellent…I think these would benefit from a headband swap mod for the higher end Audeze line

3 Likes

Massdrop Echobox Nomad N1

7 Likes

Had this pairing sitting in the warehouse. Figured we’d bring it up to the office for some listening!

11 Likes

Also got these in!

I never actually spent a ton of time with the wired Ananda but these sound absolutely fantastic. There were slight hiccups actually getting the bluetooth to work but now that it’s going it’s great.

11 Likes

This came in, overnight shipping from “Drop”

14 Likes

Needs more purple… :wink:

6 Likes

Well apparently it is the weekend of ZMF!!

If not familiar with this box…well let’s just say usually there is more than a case here…

My new Aeolus African Blackwood with unfinished copper, I also asked for extra copper rods to put on my Verite open at some point…

I’ll grab better pictures when I am done working around the house…life de la Dad/husband :wink:

13 Likes

now it’s time to really sell that other aeolus huh?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll have to put them side by side and decide which to keep lol

1 Like