What's in the box!

Afterdark LPS for my Hydra Z

6 Likes

Everything they said was true…

13 Likes

I’m a couple of weeks late posting this because I wanted to see if I liked it first (and I do), but my Mojo Mystique X arrived. No relation to Chord, it’s an R2R DAC made in the US by Mojo Audio.

31 Likes

Wow! Really looking forward to your thoughts…

2 Likes

Trying out a new amp.

18 Likes

Those are friggin amazing! Where did you get those? I especially love to one with the rounded feet! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

More tips please.

8 Likes

Chris has a shop on Etsy called OC Workshop. You have to stalk his page, take a few “L’s”, but, man, its worth it!

1 Like

Picked these up from a forum member. Not sure if he wants called out or not so I’ll let him chime in if he wants. Excellent seller and great communication.
I’m really enjoying these. If you’re looking for a bass headphone, well here you go. Very fun but still has enough detail and clarity for me.
And as a bonus, they’re gorgeous.

22 Likes

Picked these up yesterday. I sold them a while back and found them again.
LCD 2.2 PF

18 Likes

New gear to open the week… will try today with the Susvara but 1266 arriving on Tuesday as well.

20 Likes

Very nice, congratulations! Hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Oh man!!! Nice! Look forward to your thoughts on this with Susvara.

1 Like

Looking forwards to more extended time with this…

23 Likes

Chord Poly and case came. Also picked up a cable for the radiance to mojo. Portable/around the house setup complete :heavy_check_mark:

20 Likes

So do you prefer these over the Stellia’s that you have/had?

1 Like

Hoping these sound as good as they look.

18 Likes

We have almost identical headphone stands! Did you get yours at Borykworkshop on Etsy as well? It looks just like my Olive Ash Burl stand.

13 Likes

I purchased a B-stock pair of LCD-2 in Caribbean Rosewood / Leather during Audeze’s most recent B-stock sale to use in the office (the LCD-X stays at home).

They’re indistinguishable from A-stock headphones with the exception of the following blemishes (that I had to look really hard to find):

• Some scratches on the rectangular logo plates
  • A couple of dull spots on the wooden rings hidden by the metal cup yokes
  • A chip in the finish on one earcup near the pivot-limiting notch

The headphones came with a premium case made by SKB, the standard single-ended 1/4" cable, and serial number and warranty cards. The case is smaller than the economy case by roughly an inch in several dimensions. It looks like SKB model number 0907-6 if you’re wanting the case without Audeze’s custom-cut foam.

14 Likes

Beautiful headphones. I purchased B-Stock LCD-X from Moon Audio a few years ago. Great headphones, but were a bit heavy for me. Buying them B-stock took the sting out of selling them. Congrats.

2 Likes