What's in the box!

Lol. It is a resonance fence guard. It is a cool style though.

So… can we expect a detailed comparison of all planar IEMs later tonight? :laughing:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Lumin U2 mini network streamer. So far so good.

15 Likes

Can’t wait to get some tubes hooked to this baby to see what it can do! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

How are you liking the SA6 Ultra bud!?

Smitten

26 Likes

I see the Timeless 7Hz, but no box for it? I agree it’s not the prettiest box, but it’s a pretty IEM :slight_smile:

I’ve had the P1 and the 7hz Timeless for a while, so the packaging is no longer available.

But comparing the various models is very interesting.
In my eyes there is a clear winner, but all models already have a very own tonal character, but it takes a lot of tinkering and experimentation to get each one to shine.

1 Like

Um, that’s a tease. Do we get to find out your detailed thoughts, or at least a sense for who the winner is? Please?

Wow wkesquire! Beautiful, top notch gear.

8 Likes

Oh man, nice setup!!! I need some WE’s!!!

2 Likes

That is incredible. Way to go, man. I love it. :slight_smile:

FiiO FH9 and JD7

First time leveraging the 11-11 deals from :cn:. First batch came in today:

FiiO tuned the new JD7 according to Harman 2019 (with added midbass). Can’t say I’m not impressed. :astonished:

And I’m done for 2022. :zipper_mouth_face:

Now to (even more) accessories and eartips. Want them all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Suede ZMF Caldera in Oak. I feel very spoiled. **

26 Likes

You are :laughing:

20 characters

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I have those Spinfit tips and I find them both thin (for comfort) and grippy (for seal). I wish them much success, so that they will start packaging them by single sizes, instead of just SML.

4 Likes

You can get the single sizes from AliExpress I’m fairly sure. I haven’t ordered those particular ones, but the ones I got were real / not counterfeit as far as I could tell.

Never had luck myself with the SpinFits but read many people hyping about the W1. No luck either. :joy:

Not a fan of multiple sizes either.