What's in the box!

Oh man, does this story have a familiar ring to it !!

Well, congrats!!! ….

Take your lashings and enjoy the music !:notes::musical_note::notes: :wink:

5 Likes

What’s in the box? A puck:

What’s in the puck? Wondrous things.

18 Likes

Well, those are gorgeous!! Looks like a really nice cable too. Very cool!

1 Like

Wow, very nice!

I’m tempted to say what the puck, but I won’t! :smile:

1 Like

Is that the stock cable it comes with?
Looks amazing. Beautiful build.

1 Like

Having a lot of fun with the BLON-3. Put a nice DUNU cable (SPC) on it and the IEMS definitely sound much better. A bit more resolve with cleaner highs. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yes, that’s the stock cables. It’s the Alpha Hybrid IV UPOCC Copper & Silver Litz cable.

One thing I’d like to point out is that Empire Ears changed their packaging from the tray design features in earlier reviews to a sleeve and coffin design. The IEMs were in a padded bag similar to CFA’s inside of the puck.

2 Likes

I see. Looks impressive though.

1 Like

While I cannot comment on how it affects sound quality, it’s the best cable that I own from a usability standpoint (compared to the CFA Smokey Litz Lite, Smokey Litz, and Super Litz cables). The Alpha Hybrid IV is light weight, flexible, and isn’t microphonic at all - the qualities that I look for in every cable regardless of IEM or headphone.

2 Likes

Teaser #2

19 Likes

Ohhh shiii…!!! You’re not messing around, awesome!!

Nice! It’s the big reveal after the teaser! :+1:
I’m jealous…

Hope the wife didn’t make you sleep on the couch!

1 Like

Black Friday deal, less than half price

18 Likes

Beauty…Love that color!

1 Like

20 Likes

#BIGTIME :heart_eyes:

[20chars]

@andris was kind enough to loan me a ridiculously summit-fi power cord so I could A/B for myself, and look what that led to. :man_facepalming: I’m still not 100% sure I hear a difference, but I’m like 51.3% sure I do, and that’s good enough for me to take advantage of a Black Friday 20% discount to pick up some Kimber Kords I’ve been eying for some time. :wink: 1 PK10 for my PP3 and 2 PK14’s for my DAC & Stellaris (*if it ever shows up :person_shrugging:)

17 Likes

This is hilarious. :blush:

2 Likes

Meanwhile, in the humble end of the thread… :grin:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Congrats! Let us know how you like them!

1 Like