What's in the box!

Those ViaBlues… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Once I get the rest of my audio chain set Im hoping to get me some Forza cables. They’ll be the icing on the cake!

2 Likes

Oooh?

Oooh. :slight_smile:

And now to spend a day migrating my NAS. Need more room for music!

15 Likes

I just got a box today as well… might have to save the unboxing for a video though… would you guys be interested in a classic pre-recorded or a live video?

8 Likes

Got some good Schiit.

!

20 Likes

I must say that I have never been interested in unboxing videos, however, I don’t think I have ever seen a live unboxing video!

2 Likes

Well I have just about an hour before I have to do my next thing…maybe I’ll do a live unboxing now… =)

4 Likes

Hmmm…

My home office gotta new toy.

Now, time to go off and play…

25 Likes

Oh come on! Really?!! :smiley:

How can you focus on work with hypnotizing vu-meters ?

Big fat congrats! Want this so bad
Happy listening

7 Likes

Grumble… my box is stuck at a courier facility about 90 minutes away. All I know is that it cleared customs early this morning with no further updates as of yet.

Was supposed to be delivered today but nope… and the courier has nixed all guarantees for delivery due to covid so I have to live vicariously through this thread.

Im also checking this thread to make sure no one got my package. Kind of suspicious of what @TylersEclectic has going on… :wink:

7 Likes

Did not give a like for the delay.
I feel with you.

My urgent delivery was also planned to arrive today and is going to arrive on tuesday, because of me not checking the different billing/delivery adresses.
paypal automatically put in the correct delivery adress and I had the store to correct to the correct billing adress. So they had to cancel the order and start the process the next day.

2 Likes

Ha! I did an impromptu unboxing on my YouTube channel lol

7 Likes

Raised the bar, huh?

Congrats on the amp, dude. :clap:

2 Likes

12 Likes

No wonder why AI works so well. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

PS.: I have them too. :blush:

3 Likes

That would drive me nuts. Like for the commiseration not because Im happy for your delay.

I wonder if I got delayed because the courier agent brokering the border crossing was off shift when I made the arrangements. Got an email at 230 am last night from the courier agent thanking me for doing so, almost 16 hours after I did! So it probably didnt get on the transport plane as early as it could have. Oh well. I’ll check tracking later to see if anything is moving. Hopefully tomorrow.

The annoyance is that I spent a good amount time waiting for a delivery that wasnt coming and its signature required. Not the end of the world (that phrase kind of has a different context nowadays).

3 Likes

Congrats on your new AMP!

4 Likes

Very nice @Panzer_Applehusky, How you like them so far?

1 Like

Wow, I want. Great looking gear. Enjoy.

@perogie the longer wait is ok for me, cause the anticipation is a fun part in our hobby … Happiness hormones are produced over the weekend …so I don´t get angry about things I can not change now.

for you part, it sounds like someone did not care enough and you had to stay on alert near the door bell all the time, which is not nice. Like waiting for the call after a date … hate this kind of games.

you bring it to the point with the phrase. So keep ya head up :slight_smile:

3 Likes