What's in the box!

Just a short follow-up on this.

I guess the HD58X was a bad choice to roll these pads. HD600 was much better. Increased the lows (as expected) while turning into a little darker can. No EQ necessary for me. Small price to pay for the enhanced look. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Is all part of. :smiley:

3 Likes

Waited 4 months actually.

1 Like

I too am a Porta Pro fanboy. I should have a couple coming in on Drop soon. Gave away two - a wireless and a gold/black special edition with YAXI pads. Have the iPhone specific ones for personal use. But these are so freaking good for the price. Just saw Metal’s review of 60 ohm Koss, and I agree. I really like my other headphones, but you can live with the Porta-Pros.

I really enjoyed giving away a set to my young grand-nephew. He put them on his phone, and his eyes got big. “These sound really good” were the first words out of his mouth.

10 Likes

That’s what it’s all about. :+1:t4:

6 Likes

The headphone I couldn’t tell if it was angle or the yoke was damaged?

2 Likes

It always puts a smile on my face when I get the opportunity to introduce someone to great audio. It’s one of my favorite things about this hobby.

7 Likes

It wasn’t damaged. Amazingly.

3 Likes

Just arrived for review…

12 Likes

Someone must have opened the tap, I just got these also…

12 Likes

They are huge! And look like something from the UFO in “Close encounters…” :shushing_face:

3 Likes

LOL, they are not small, although the pic does actually make them look larger than they are.

When lit up they do look very outerspace-ish.

3 Likes

Very nice. I look forward to your thoughts on these.

2 Likes

Familar packaging.

Surgery time!

17 Likes

I need one of those pilot headbands in my life.

3 Likes

When I saw someone have it on their Aeolus, I said the same thing.

I hit up @ZMFheadphones Mr Zach and he said he will ship me one for the price of postage, very kind. I added some hybrid pads show my thanks. And now here we are. About to suede this mofo out.

6 Likes

What a cool move by both of you, actually

Even if I have no headphone this headband would fit. I could buy one for the future haha

3 Likes

Preparing for the arrival of my Eikon’s. I love ZMF products, but their stock cable is not my favourite type, but Forza makes dope cables. It feels and look like TOTL :yum:

13 Likes

Surgery is over guys. Patient is doing very well. Already back at work.

14 Likes

Looks very comfortable!

1 Like