
I look forward to the posting if you get around to it.

I look forward to the posting if you get around to it.
And a new wallet
These sound amazing. Super comfortable.
And being they’re closed back I’ll use them a decent amount with my hiby r6 pro and it seems these are an excellent pair imo.
Thanks @taronlissimore for taking the time to answer questions during my purchase process. Much appreciated! 
Ohhh-snap. Those are gorgeous!
Congratulations. 
Looking forward to a full review. 
Congrats @Rhodey super awesome bro!!!
Beautiful set of headphones. Enjoy.
Congrats Rhoday
Just want one for the unboxing experiance 
Congrats @Rhodey visually stunning headphones!
@Rhodey we now part of the Stellia gang!!
The copper color is stunning.
Viborg rhodium plated pure copper AC plugs.
0606201814 by drjlo2, on Flickr
Ohhhh thoughts? Never heard Meze anything
Mmmm Delicious. Love Focals.
Wow! Those are Gorgeous. 
I wants!
That’s a great photo of the Stellia!
All you gots to do is gets!
You guys are killing me!
The purple on those Stellias is a little bit questionable to me man.
But hey! It’s all you man! Rock those cans!