What's in the box!

Removed from box this afternoon. Thanks for the quick shipping @taronlissimore

Much appreciated! :grinning:

26 Likes

Very nice!

I really enjoy my Clears, and I hope you get as much enjoyment from yours. :+1:t4:

7 Likes

You’re in for a treat.

6 Likes

So far enoying them. Very good listening experience. I picked these up after buying my first set of Focal’s (Elegia) around six weeks ago. Figured on going with Elear or Elex, but figured the Clears were a better choice and would save an extra upgrade. Utopia is probably next, but I need to save my pennies for a bit. I could sell a couple of pairs in my existing collection, but I like to rotate my listening sessions with different headphones, both open and closed depending on which rig I use.

6 Likes

congratulations on this very nice Focal Robert!

the Clear is one of my top 5 favorites headphones, I ever had to experiance.
The Elegia was just one step ahead, because it is more practical for me, being closed. Even better you have now both!

Have you thought about a headband cover, by chance? the grey headband has a tendency to get a used look on the inside, with time. Some use a headband cover with it. I have one for my Elegia.

6 Likes

nice Fernando!! I am very curious what you can tell us about it, after some cuddling time

5 Likes

this is huge!

a own database with a standard set!

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I may ask wifey to crochet something. I did this for my Ether2s. That wire headstrap bugged me. Is there a good cover you’d recommend for the Focals?

2 Likes

you are very welcome! I had ordered this

I knwo from the past, you can get the same and a zippered version in grey and black, in the us

5 Likes

Thank you…I’ll order one.

3 Likes

This :point_up_2: @rrwwss52!!!

Thanks, brother!

I will definitely do! :smiley:

3 Likes

A very nice stream of some amazing stuff since I last checked this thread!

3 Likes

This is Awesome @Resolve looking forward to your findings! I think the thing that has always kept me away from measurements was there didn’t seem to be a standardized measurement system? Does this rig solve that!?

Those are going to bump :headphones::loud_sound: @DEXCOM7

1 Like

The measurements from this rig will be a lot more accurate than the ears rig. It may not be standardized between Jude’s and RTings etc… but if all the headphones are measured on the same rig with the same conditions, it’s useful for comparison between measurements on that same rig.

8 Likes

Will this be more compatible with IEMs? I know you have mentioned on your show that you dont trust the measurements your current rig generates for IEMs.

3 Likes

Sounds awesome looking forward to it, you guys rock!

2 Likes

Yeah it should work with IEMs. My understanding is that a separate coupler may still be easier to use, but the 43AG having the right gain factors for over-ear headphones means it should also have the right shape for in-ears as well.

2 Likes

Cool, too bad you didnt have this setup for your recent Andromeda and Solaris update review. Would have been interesting to see if your impressions matched the FR, assuming there are good FR measurements for the previous versions.

2 Likes

I still have them here. I might do that once it’s all set up.

3 Likes