What's in the box!

There are a few members here that really enjoy their Pro iCAN. :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

Thanks @hazi59 can’t wait to start rolling these!!! :pray::headphones::loud_sound::100:

16 Likes

Nice! Very cool, @hazi59.

2 Likes

A custom tube amp! Yay. Its a McChanson amp, built in Australia, and he squeezed it into this tiny chassis off eBay for me. Ignore the “Breeze Audio” bit, that just came on the chassis. I’ll remove that or do something.

19 Likes

Actually, I think I have room for just one more headphone in my house and am thinking of ZMF Verite vs Audeze LCD something… Luckily, both companies use 4-pin mini XLR connectors.

Neat. What tubes does it run?

A 6BW4 Rectifying tube and 2x 6EW7, 1 per channel. The Woo WA6se uses the 6EW7 too i think, not super common.

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day Christopher.

5 Likes

I see you finally descend into the tube rolling madness. Are you going to do mini/full sound impression on those tubes?

5 Likes

I just may have too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been looking forward to hearing these.

Many thanks to @jb77 for making it possible. :grin:

Edit:
Funny that on my one year anniversary with this forum that I received the HEDDphone for ‘auditioning’… :thinking::blush:

17 Likes

These came in today:

• Summer sale from Sennheiser;
  • Free gift from Google – don’t ask how/why, I just accepted it. Probably a Trojan horse.

HD660s+Nest

Very good first impressions on the HD660s. Big heart here, so I’ll probably be keeping the previous ones as well. :hugs:

Still a couple of Mid-Fi seas left to sail on my end. “Aye aye, Captain!” :sailboat:

21 Likes

Woah. How did you make it a slideshow?

1 Like

Blessing 2 arrived today. ZOMG it’s a package within a package.

22 Likes

Curious about these but worried about the fit. Let us know how they feel when you have time. Enjoy!

1 Like

In the Galaxy S8 Gallery – where pictures are stored – I just select a bunch of them and then there’s an option to create a GIF. Very straightforward.

3 Likes

Permanent hear loss by the swirl of a knob. :grimacing:

How far you crank this?

4 Likes

10 o’clock on low gain is no problem for these. Guessing you should be careful with a 9 watt amp running IEMs :joy:

1 Like

Looking forward to your thoughts on those!

3 Likes

Sky & Telescope!!! :+1:

3 Likes