ZMF Eikon Headphone Official

Your perception skills for all the senses are uncanny!

3 Likes

A life in wine.

Seriously though, tonight I set up a separate office system just for the Eikon and it is blowing my mind. I have an old 2013 MBP, USB out into an EarMen Sparrow, into a Loki +, into the Kenzie Ovation. About 50% (3 o’clock) treble boost on the Loki.

Holly effing sh$%^t. Defintely Ms. Henricks with glasses on.

3 Likes

That sounds like an awesome and exuberant, dialed in time.

Maybe similar to Quintarelli Valpolicella.

3 Likes

Ahhhhh. We’ll need a wine thread here for that answer. But the short answer is, more like a Quintarelli Amarone.

2 Likes

Oooh, I like it. Enjoy. Most folks drink ripasso on Tuesdays.

2 Likes

I recently got the BE-2 solid suedes and they definitely make the Eikon brighter. Verite pads don’t come in suede so I got these and enjoy them also on the VC.

1 Like

Thanks @Jerdy808. What are the BE2? I see them in red on the ZMF chart in the Verite row but I do not see anymore info or see them for sale on the site…

They’re an option on the order page for Verite pads when available.

2 Likes

Thanks, I was just writing again that I read about them in the VO Review page. They sound interesting…I may try to get them. Or just trade up to VO. Can’t decide.

Thanks again for the info.

1 Like

For the VC, the Be2 are between the Verite and Auteur pads in terms of warmth. I currently have the Be2 on my VC, alternating with the Auteur pads for when I want to change it up, every month or two it seems.

3 Likes