ZMFestivus

Is anyone going from this forum?

5 Likes

Really wish I could - they seem like a lot of fun and a great way to connect with other nerds like us :smiley:

4 Likes

It is very tempting …

Especially as an in-and-out the same day deal.

Will have to see how tired I am of flying when I get back to the US to make a final call on it.

2 Likes

That is exactly what I’m doing! Arrive late Friday, leave after the meet-up…I’ll miss hanging out with Zach and Bevin for food and drinks but compromises had to be made. I’m looking forward to taking pictures, also Campfire Audio is now going!

3 Likes

I was actually thinking I’d fly out very early Saturday morning arriving in Chicago at 06:25, do the meet and take the 20:00 or later back to Seattle.

It’ll really depend on how much time I need off from flying when I get home. We’ve done a lot of that in the last three weeks.

3 Likes

Well, I just made the final call that I won’t be going … sadly. Though if there is one next year I shall make a point of it. It’s very tempting, but I’ve just spent too much time in the air, in/around airports and generally traveling.

Hopefully lots of pictures will get posted … especially of a certain set of Vérité Closed I keep hearing about …

4 Likes

At the airport now… should be at the hotel by 1130pm…

Airport life is definitely not my favorite…

I hope everything comes together beautifully tomorrow :grin: I can’t wait to see how it turns out… trying to temper my expectations and excitement.

4 Likes