Anime, Japanese Music discussion

I follow that too and although it drags it out for so long as expected, there were some chapters that were honestly pretty good.

I use Tachiyomi for my manga…I’m not sure if it’s available from your region but check it out when you can. If there’s a Netflix for manga I would totally support that, but none so far!

Agreed. Its to the point where Im surprised when there seems to be a small amount of progress. Its an easy read and still has its moments so Im sticking with it. I believe Im pretty much up to date on it.

Unfortunately I dont run Android so I cant use it. Ive come across a few other readers for IOS that I may look into further.

I looked a few months ago for anything close to that as I thought for sure there must be something but I think licensing rights make it very difficult.

Im going to try and read Horimiya if for no other reason than to see how it compares to the anime that has been released so far. I am still surprised about how much I like the anime as I knew nothing about it other than it was new and I wanted to watch something different than what I had been following. So it was a somewhat random find.

1 Like

Ahhh, I am beat, I am beat. It was so much fun going to Reitaisai yesterday

3 Likes

Fantastic show and fantastic OST as well which you can get today…

1 Like

I’m watching that now. Pure chill. Amazing how something so simple can be so satisfying. Still on S1. It’s my sit back and relax show.

2 Likes

I like taking my time watching that one and not binge it…so relaxing! Tho it does make me hungry at times…lol

2 Likes

The only thing I plan to binge watch is the rest of s2 of re:zero. I’ve been disappointed by it so I’m hoping something of interest occurs. I left it alone a couple months ago as I found myself not caring.

1 Like

Oh you are in for a treat! The ending was well done imo…they did a great job. My only complaint is one of the fighting scenes…wasn’t as satisfying as in the WN. But, they pretty much nailed the ending.

1 Like

The thing has like 5000 BD+ sales this season while a lot usually caps at 1000 - 2000. Inb4 Season 3

Meanwhile I am attending the Bi-Annual Japanese Media Mix Event M3 happens in 25/4. Time to waste 300$ on cds

3 Likes

Been delayed for months but they’re finally available! Last one to this Fate route!

Does anyone really understand what is going on in the Fate franchise?

Soundtrack is good and Ufotable is even better.

Nice pick up!

1 Like

Are you asking for an explanation of how all the routes work? That’d probably take too long to explain and I don’t do all the online/mobile games and stuff, so I don’t understand everything…

Thats it though. just so much stuff going on across the entirety of it that its almost impossible to keep up.

No need to try and educate me on the details. If I get back in to it I’ll try again.

1 Like

Yeah, definitely know what you mean there…

Out of everything I’ve watched I would sum it up into 3 things you gotta watch IF you want to get back into it…Fate/zero, fate/carnival, fate/heaven’s feel (all 3 movies). Those 3 and you’re good imo

TBH Im not sure what I have even watched re that series right now. Its been a few years and i watched it right as I was starting to get into anime. I may have even watched things out of order but I dont think that matters, really.

My watch lists on both Funimation and Crunchy are huge so Fate is gonna wait. Hoping to get to Re:Zero this weekend if I can, think I have about 6-8 episodes to fly through. A couple of the currently airing shows I was watching have ended for the season so I got some openings.

AoT is about to take off so Im really looking forward to the next episode. I kind of wished I rewatched S3 before I started just to reacquaint myself with it but there’s no real need anymore.

1 Like

Try not to get too hyped up cause the final season pt2 comes out next year or end of the year I think…looong wait!

Manga is about to end early April tho but I know it’s hard to find print where you live…but if you can find an online store like amazon kindle or something, I think it’d be worth it. I was actually thinking of buying the hardcopy or digital depending on the last chapter…manga is :fire: right now!

1 Like

OMFG! There’s 2 parts to this season. How did I not know that? I’ve been avoiding all media around it to prevent spoilers so that probably explains it. Bloody hell part 1 could be over then and I’m left hanging.

I’m thinking about jumping on it. I could probably find it.

I might try that chainsaw man manga as there is some buzz about it since the anime is coming out. Mappa is doing that too.

1 Like

I thought the same too since the title is obviously “THE FINAL SEASON” but I’m updated with the manga so I was pretty sure they wouldn’t be able to fit the whole thing in 16 eps…

Yeah definitely look into that…the last chapter was :exploding_head:…I honestly have no idea how it will end…not even a clue!

2 Likes

I need help… More shelf needed

4 Likes

Send em over then! Ha

I…do not recognize any of those. lol Japan is something else.

2 Likes