Black Friday & Holiday 2020 Sales Megathread

It’s that time of the year again and figured it’s a great time to kick off a megathread for all the deals happnening for the Holidays. I anticipate less deals will be happening due to general lack of supply but that doesn’t mean there won’t be some sweet deals out there!

Keep the deals audio related but if some other deals sneak in that’s OK (looking at you OLED TVs :wink: ). I’ll update the main post as deals get posted, tomorrow is the day when most deals are going to start from manufacturers!

18 Likes

Burson Audio pre-Christmas sale while supplies last!

Promo code: 20OFF (on all products)

4 Likes

Campfire Audio doing their usual B-Stock / warehouse sale. I imagine it will have B-stock of most of their line-up as well as A-stock of the recently discontinued Io and Polaris 2 if the web splash page is any indication. Going live on Monday. https://aloaudio.deals/?mc_cid=c7a88a2768&mc_eid=f5d326b8e5

3 Likes

Shenzhen is having a good Chi-Fi sale week starting 11/23.

An example is the highly regarded NF Audio NM2+.

I’ve been eyeing this one for a while, and will be tempted to pull the trigger on Monday.

1 Like

For the Shure fanboys out there, it’s that time of the year in :us::

It’s a big portfolio but audio-wise there are headphones, IEMs and microphones for the “podcasters” in our community.

Promo is good until the end of the year.

Drop just reduced the Focal Elex to $550.00 USD and the Koss ESP/95X to $390.00 USD.

7 Likes

Here’s the link to Drop’s Holiday Specials page

Drop sells sweaters now? Do they arrive in March?

6 Likes

Dan Clark Audio is doing 15% off all of their headphones. Can purchase direct from their official website, Headphones.com or Moon Audio.

2 Likes

Audeze Black Friday B-Stock Sale

2 Likes

Sennheiser sale

Black Friday Week

1 Like

@jb77 and @ValentineLuke … I think the Koss are calling you :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Pretty sure Jeremy already got his! :grin:

1 Like

This week and all the way to the 30th Borderpatrol R2R se-i dac is 20% off

Its a really good deal, almost as low as what they sell on the used market.

2 Likes

Great deal. I’ve heard good things regarding BP’s DAC. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Decware Black Friday coupon code that I received via email: BLACKFRIDAY20

5 Likes

10% Off

5 Likes

I’ll pay money to get rid of 2020, sure.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16 Likes

It’s a shame Campfire Audio named its new high-end IEMs after 2020. I’m not sure, in years to come, I’ll want to remember mine as the Andromeda Hell Year.

2 Likes

The only way it could be worse is if they straight up called it the Campfire Audio Corona. Perfectly acceptable name in 2019. Now not so much.

8 Likes