Current Set-Up Pics - Official Picture Thread

That is one cleeean looking aeolus! Nice!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great looking setup. Just need to put ā€œKill ā€˜Em Allā€ in place of that Killswitch and itā€™d be perfect :rofl: Seriously though, nice man !! :+1:

3 Likes

I had it up there before this picture, itā€™s an ever evolving rotation. Thanks man!

1 Like

ZMF does fantastic work! Listener/customer for life.

5 Likes

Wonderful setup to look at and I guess it also sounds great!

1 Like

Thanks Martin! Itā€™s sounds OK :wink:

1 Like

Nice setup! Now that you have everything fitting onto one shelf, donā€™t buy anything else.

2 Likes

Thanks! I can always add another shelf.

4 Likes

Your setup looks awesome @KhaosSP !

2 Likes

Thanks man! Love your reviews, keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love a pair of them. Midnight blue is fine, but they do custom colors. Donā€™t tell @TylersEclectic

9 Likes

For some reason, they always bring an image of a Snail on Compound V to my mind.

12 Likes

Ok, WTF is that? Are those actually speakers or salt shakers orā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s Bowers & Wilkins TOTL speaker.

https://www.bowerswilkins.com/home-audio/nautilus

3 Likes

Mmm very nice. Such a great setup.

1 Like

Thank you @ValentineLuke for making the link. I love that with no size reference, you could think they are salt shakers but a). they would hold a lot of salt, and b). :phone:

:phone: I was going to say that salt kills snails, but the Nautilus is not precisely a snail, and it is a marine cephalopod, so it requires some salt.

4 Likes

No problem. :+1:t4:

Cephalopods are my sonā€™s favorite marine animals.

9 Likes

Here is my little setup and Iā€™ve definitely made some modifications by adding a new headphone amp and Classe Audio electronics. Itā€™s getting there.

30 Likes

My pics might be a little dark and not as well done as others. Iā€™m going to do some rearranging today. Iā€™m really starting to understand my desk might be a little crowded. Never thought about weight, then I realized I have a 41lb tv on a tempered glass desk. So far, so goodā€¦ (and Iā€™ve got a jungle of wires)

24 Likes

Okay, changed my desktop a little

27 Likes