Interest check for Meetup with Woo Audio in Seattle! First week of March 2020

I don’t think there’s any such tag yet … but I would love to have one!

Added new names to the list above!

Whats up @Torq. Can help with logistics. Kinda my thing these days.

Hi @BIGPOPPA, we’ve met once at last year’s Seattle meet at the library. We’re trying to organize a meet on March 7th, 10am to 3pm (tentatively) and with Woo Audio in attendance as special guest to show off their flagship electrostat amp and my new WA33 Elite Edition.

Depending on how many people signed up (12-13 so far, I’m hoping for something like 30), the event would either be held at my own residence or a public place somewhere.

Could you gimme some pointers as to hosting the event at a public place if we have enough of a crowd? I would definitely love to have your help and would be grateful!

1 Like

Make a list of your priority’s #1, #2, #3, etc. Get back to me and I will help you. Knock out them one by one. easy stuff.

2 Likes

If I had a weekend nailed down that Woo was definitely coming would be able to ask for a better venue. Have great venues in my grasp for this. You can email me at gilpena@gmail.com or text me at (206)765-7473

3 Likes

Thanks @BIGPOPPA! I will confirm with Woo and email you!

The hosts are very interested in this. Need to know tentative weekend. So I can nail venue down. All concerns will be handled.

4 Likes

Jack Wu confirmed with me that March 7th is a great day to come to Seattle, so let’s set that as the date. @BIGPOPPA, I just wanna say thank you for already helping with reaching out to potential hosts!

5 Likes

I will make the official post when all the details have been worked out.

3 Likes

Is this still on?

Yes this is still on. Will contact people soon :blush:

Did this meet up happen back in March? Was just before the lockdowns started so I’m genuinely curious.

Would be great to see some pictures. I’m considering a WA7 for my headphone listening with my IPhone and would love to learn more and hear from fellow Seattle area enthusiasts.

Cheers

1 Like

Unfortunately it didn’t happen. The pandemic began to hit Seattle at that time so for the interest of safety for everyone we canceled.

1 Like