New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Hey thanks! Still trying to figure out how to add new posts and stuff here. I only recently started delving into headphones and uncompressed music formats. changed my life :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No worries. You will soon get to grips with it.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Stin, @jamesofla80, @extenso and @Fawkinchit.

4 Likes

Hello. After talking with some of the staff and reviewers at CanJam, I figured it’d be worth joining, so greetings all. Pretty much at the end of my journey but I’ll speak here, every now and then.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Vector.

3 Likes

Hello all! I’m a long term lurker/reader who finally decided to join.

Looking to upgrade my gear soon, and figured I should finally join instead of only reading.

8 Likes

Welcome @DigitalScrap & @Vector !

5 Likes

Always nice to join another headphone community. Looking forward to reading some impressions from Canjam!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @DigitalScrap, @Szymonsays and @Bill_Strum.

4 Likes

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon to this weeks new members, Enjoy !

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @thesoundapprentice and @Widell.

3 Likes

Thank you! Been away from headphones for quite a while due to a home purchase and putting more effort into my speaker system. It’s been nice browsing through the threads here catching up on what’s new in this realm.

3 Likes

Welcome to all new members. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @omega1990, @Gimmesomeaudio, @Gordon and @markcpowell.

3 Likes

Welcome to all this weeks new members.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Coolog67.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @eboleyn.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: General purchase advice: Ask your questions/for advice here!

Welcome @gothamgirl , while you posted in a great place to introduce yourself, I moved your post to the general purchase advice thread as you may get more input.

4 Likes

Thanks! My journey into high-end audio started via a friend demoing some high-quality headphones (Shure E5’s) to me on a car trip we took together back in 2002, and I’ve been hooked ever since.

Since then I’d mostly been working my way up in audio fidelity on stereo speaker setups, but in the last few years I put aside my (by now Ancient!) Shure E5’s and have been exploring the headphone space again in the light of the experience gained in high end stereo speaker setups.

I’m now up to Shure SE-846 IEMs and Raal SR1a over-ears (weird ones though, I know). Maybe I’ve hit the pinnacle here or maybe not, but it’s been fun listening!

6 Likes