New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Hello and welcome @gothamgirl and @ThangNguyen.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Looking forward to participate in this community!

-tamtrum

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @tamtrum and @Cuentos_de_la_Cripta.

2 Likes

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon to this weeks new members, enjoy !

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Ray_Cabrera.

3 Likes

Welcome to all new members. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Thank You! I very happy to be part of this community.

4 Likes

Hello All, I am getting ready to move out of the country and have some gear to sell. And with the way I operate Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll end up purchasing a few items along the way. Canā€™t get enough good audio gear. On a personal note, I have moved away from the high end audio home system and fell in love with the smaller, high fidelity gear that only serves my listening needs. Not that anybody in my family wanted to hear my music throughout the house anyway.

I havenā€™t quite figured out how to list items for sale yet but once I do I have a several sets of headhphones ( LCD-2 with Fazor & upgraded with Zeus Copper cables ), Shure IEā€™s, and a Violectric Headphone Amp - HPA V200 ). And Iā€™m always in pursuit of that perfect amp to run my 650ā€™s.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @LE9000.

3 Likes

Welcome to all this weeks new members.

3 Likes

Hello forum!
Thanks for the welcome- Iā€™ve been into hifi for some years now and lately headphones.
Thought I was done ā€œlookingā€ with my current setup; ZMF VO - LCD XC - Woo WA6SE, but the temptation to try a Mogwai SE was overwhelming.
Awaiting this amp I decided to join this forum to access the collective genius that you represent;)
Once again thanks for the welcome- I look forward to sharing future adventures and troubleshooting in hifi right here.
Best regards from :denmark: DK

7 Likes

Hiā€¦just joined the forum after a bit of a hiatus from the headphone world!
Iā€™ve been concentrating on my speaker rig over the past few years but decided to get back into headphones and headphone amps as my new listening space is not well set up for speakers. Anyway, my main amp is a DNA stratus, and I also have an Icon Audio HP8 Mk2, Cavali liquid Carbon, Headamp Gilmour lite mk 2 and a few other small desktop/portable amps (Alo Audio continental V5 and headamp pico power). I just purchased a Kinki Studio THR-1 to match my HEDD (Which Iā€™ve also just ordered). My current headphones are an HD800, Ether C flow, HD650, Aeon flow open, AKG K7XX, and IBASSO IT07. A lot of changes in the headphone and headphone amp world in the 3-4 years since I was ā€œactiveā€! A lot of really interesting stuff seems to have arrived recently. Iā€™m looking forward to sharing impressions on the new gear!

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @STUART1927, @holotype and @Ciggavelli.

4 Likes

Hello there, Ciggavelli, and welcome to the bright side!

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Vilmalith, @CyAuzen and @TrainerF.

5 Likes

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon to this weeks new members, enjoy !

1 Like

Welcome to all new members. Enjoy.

Hello and welcome @Adam_Z, @Ooidal, @tdx, @Raj, @holelee07, @kedwin, @Wasabi and @Rinzler.

5 Likes

Hi all, finally becoming a more involved member of the community after years of just being a buyer! Iā€™ve taken a trajectory likely many others haveā€¦spent many years in entry-fi, wanting the ā€˜bestā€™ i can afford but sticking to headphones the likes of sr80i, shure se215 etc, slowly moving up the worldā€¦225iā€¦then used westone w40sā€¦then sony XBA-N3(B)s, hd650s.

Over the last few years ive been able to dedicate more time and money and my current setup is hybrid headphone/iem/speakerā€¦trying to do my best of having all of my gear semi-flexible in use

Current amps: Schiit Jotunheim v1 w/dac, dragonfly cobalt, hipdac 2ā€¦and my loudspeaker preamp which doubles as my ā€˜premiumā€™ HP amp for now - PS audio SGC (excellent btw!)

Headphones: Aeon 2 Noire, Focal Utopia, A diy built grado set that more or less is a Hemp, and my trusty well-worn 650s which i will never part with haha.

Iā€™ve started to get back into iems now that my HP is more or less at endgame state for me: Currently have Andromeda 2020s and considering either upgrading to 64 Audio u12T, or supplementing Andros with EE Valkyries.

Its a fascinating hobby, I love breaking down what makes gear tick, and I love learning about how other folks hear and prefer their sound. Iā€™ll try to post some reviews and thoughts over time since theres so many interesting changes going on in the industry right now.

PSā€¦the magic of hifi for me is that gear like those XBAs still have a deep place in my heart, no matter what ā€˜fiā€™ Iā€™m buying these days.

7 Likes