New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Welcome to all of this year’s new members.

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome.
I’ve been committed to this amazing music/audio universe for over 50 years.
I had a fine audio business for 22 years. I was the manufacturer of the Holmes Powell DCT headphone amp, I was deeply involved with Vandersteen Audio from the beginning, being the first dealer. I’m currently 77 years young, and my interest increases rather than decreasing, as would be expected.
I currently have two systems. One Can based, the other speaker based.
I’ve been around a long time and have run the gauntlet.
I’m here to share my experiences, and continue to learn from others. Honored to be part of the party.
Best,
Greg Belemjian

9 Likes

Hey folks!

New here, and thought I’d say hi. Long ago, I had a pair of UE18s which were fully custom IEMs from Ultimate Ears before Logitech purchased them. I even had them doing wood veneer as part of my custom set, after which they seemed to suddenly market wood veneers as a custom finish!

Anyway, more recently, I jumped into the deep end of headphone audio by crawling down the rabbit hole one day during COVID. I broke a pair of awesome headphones I used for my playstation, and spiraled deep into a YouTube and headphone forum Matrix-like learning frenzy. While I did end up ordering replacement gaming headphones, I somehow also emerged that night buying the Abyss AB1266 Phi TC, XIAudio Formula S, XIAudio Sagra DAC, XIAudio Powerman, and probably way more JPS cables than anyone should reasonably be expected to ever own!

Fast forward to today, I have only bought one more additional pair of headphones since then (ZMF Caldera), and I am loving headphone audio at home here in California.

Hope to contribute to the community however I can.

Cheers!

9 Likes

Hello and welcome @penguinracing.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Iaudio.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @ToxicPizza, @whitegloveA1, @edyeded86 and @billstr.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum everyone! Happy to have you all here.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @makbeth and @Tano.

2 Likes

Thanks @prfallon69 .

I will introduce myself.
Im from Spain and have been in this hobby for a while. I read this forum very often but never registered.

Owned a lot of gear in the past but my current headphones are a D8K pro and the HD800s. Also waiting for the D8k pro limited edition which might replace my regular ones.

Nice to meet everyone.
Cheers!

7 Likes

Congrats on the D8K Pro and HD800, that makes a fantastic collection already!

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Miki_asd.

3 Likes

Welcome @Miki_asd!

20 characters

1 Like

Hello and welcome @mylisteningfun.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @JFig10236, @Lexxz_Zakharov and @SSN6851.

1 Like

Thanks. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge and sharing experiences.

3 Likes

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon to this weeks new members, enjoy !

Hello and welcome @JackGri.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Norbeto_William and @zachoon.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Hulker, @MaxNak4, @Rossputin, @Peter_Leyenaar, @Claudio.W, @EMILIO_mio, @Bluex, @acribus and @Scott_Eaton.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, everyone! We’re excited to have you here.

I look forward to reading all of your introductions.