The Off Topic

Yes, yes happy birthday @Audiophool

1 Like

Happy-B @Audiophool

1 Like

Thank all you guys for the birthday wishes!

3 Likes

I’m glad it’s your birthday, happy birthday to you!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Audiophool.

1 Like

Thank you @prfallon69 !

1 Like

A day late but many happy returns @Audiophool .

2 Likes

OK, fountain pens again. This one is special. Custom made, but under $200. Heaviest pen I own, great feel. I went with the .8 mm stub nib, which is smooth and subtle. Currently loaded with the company’s “Lightning Twinkle” ink, which has a color that’s basically blue, but has touches of brown sheen.

I can’t say enough nice stuff, except if you like industrial, you need one, you’ll wait 2-3 months. Serial # and Birmingham engraved lightly on barrel. From Pittsburgh, and made of steel.

7 Likes

I guess since I retired I haven’t used a pen like that since 2010. Looks lovely

1 Like

I like that pen. If I can get one that takes Pilot G2 refills…

This takes tínta. You can drink blanco and write with tinta….

1 Like

I’ve be taking some tinto for the past couple of hours, not sure I would be very neat with a pen at the moment…

1 Like

Different off topic. I don’t play golf - when I was a kid, wasn’t welcome at the country clubs. So I don’t care. But if someone wants to go after a US sports monopoly . . . .

NCAA

Happy Cake Day AudioTool!

5 Likes

Nice lens. I went with the 24-120 S. I’m wishing I went with the 24-70S. Oh well. SUch a problem to have!
Enjoy your Z. My daughter and I both got Z’s about a month ago. Amazing cameras.

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day @PaisleyUnderground!

Dave? Dave? Dave? Dave? I’m watching you Dave.

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day PaisleyUnderground!

2 Likes

Happy day of the :cake: @PaisleyUnderground !!!

4 Likes

Thanks @SenyorC , @hottyson and @generic . I just looked up my join date and was surprised to see it was only 3 years ago. It seems like I’ve been here a lifetime. I suppose lockdown messed up my sense of time.

9 Likes

Happy, happy, happy cake day to @PaisleyUnderground !!! :notes::notes::notes:

3 Likes