The Off Topic

Purple Cake! Happy Purple Cake Day @TylersEclectic

Indeed, the best one I have ever used is from a company called Monat. I think its made out of the distilled piss of a some kind of holy mammal given how stupid expensive it is. Id rather take my time teasing out the tangles than watch my retirement fund evaporate away with every spritz.

4 Likes

Happy cake day @TylersEclectic!

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day @TylersEclectic.

4 Likes

If you can take the smell of a restaurant buffet, consider apple cider vinegar, avocado, olive oil, and coconut oil. This strategy has economic benefits too: detangle hair and make a smoothie at the same time.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Happy cake day @TylersEclectic

3 Likes

What about Nair™️?

2 Likes

There have been days where I thought about that option. I’m proud to say I have never had to cut any of my daughters hair to get around knots. My wife can’t make that claim.

1 Like

Thank you, everyone! Crazy to think it has only been 3 short years on the forum! we’ve packed a lifetime of content and knowledge and discussion into those years for sure!! Love this community!

15 Likes

Happy delayed cakeday Tyler!

2 Likes

That was a decent Champions League final.

1 Like

Happy cake day @Audiophool . I hope you had an elephant shaped cake.

And belated happy cake day @TylersEclectic and everyone else I’ve missed.

5 Likes

Happy cake day @Audiophool!

3 Likes

May you have a very happy passing of year @Audiophool !

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. Slowly recovering from a near pancake induced coma I inflicted on myself this morning. The “Elvis” stack sounded good,(and was good) but ooof !!! Getting back to normal just in time to go out to dinner :woozy_face::joy:

10 Likes

Peanut butter and banana pancakes?

3 Likes

13 Likes

Yep…with diced bacon in the pancakes . :face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes

From how I felt afterwards…there may have been a quaalude or two in it as well .

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Audiophool.

3 Likes

Thank you !! @prfallon69

1 Like