What's in the box!

Leave Brit Brit alone :wink:

1 Like
5 Likes

thank you Jacob.

The K350 looks promising. I´m tending for a keyboard now(after some research), which follows the mouse between different devices with the “flow” feature. There are 2 or 3 by Logitech supporting it. Like the “Ergo K860”, the “MX Keys Plus” or the “G915 tactile”

2 Likes

That is a neat feature and one I can use myself. I work a lot from home (especially now) and it would be nice to use the keyboard for both my laptop and personal computer.
I have not made that move yet, as I want to be able to split my screen in two as well, for the two computers and I dont want 2 screens.
And that solution I have yet to find.

3 Likes

oh there are a few displays, you can connect multiple sources and switch with the press of a key

this “sharing the display feature” could be achieved with “flow” , if I think about it - at least to some point

3 Likes

This came today - 2 day UPS, took over a week.

Fortunately it opens fairly easily.

Can you guess yet?

Another shot.

And a close up.

23 Likes

OOOHHHHH…Joining the HIVE-GANG!!! @dncnexus @DEXCOM7

8 Likes

Yes - the only pair with blue stators. I’d hoped for purple, the only choice was standard or blue. Waiting on a few more boxes… But you’ve all seen a Bifrost2 unboxing.

10 Likes

Welcome to the Nectar Gang! Damn if I knew I could have gotten blue I would have. Would have matched my amps way better :frowning:

1 Like

That’s awesome! Congratulations David. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

I’m thinking of getting the ZMF Hybrid Perf pads if I don’t like the pleather. What do you think? Should move this to the Nectar Hive discussion.

5 Likes

Yea I would say move it to the Nectar Thread. Mine are still on the way from Dexs place to mine so won’t get it until this Friday probably. But I am gonna toss on some ZMF Eikon Perf Lambskin at first then try and work from there to see how the sound goes.

4 Likes

Heading down the tube path… :grin:

Sophia Electric 6SN7 “Grade A”

19 Likes

that picture makes the tube box look yuuuuge

5 Likes

Today is a tube theme! Received another package, this one is more of a care package courtesy of @hazi59.

He even included thorough notes regarding the tubes! Thank you so much. :pray:t4:

15 Likes

@pennstac Congrats bro! I hope you like them! I just got mine today as well! Super Awesome. Welcome to the gang! :smiley:
@dncnexus :smiley:

You next @TylersEclectic :smiley: :smiley: :rofl:

7 Likes

congratulations on this brilliant looking headphone, David!

we don´t mind watching another B2, so let´s celebrate it! - I am, at least, happy for you!

3 Likes

so cool of Hazi, to put his notes on the tubes with in the package!

4 Likes

Definitely. I really appreciate it! I’m looking forward to trying them out soon.

4 Likes

Here for the official ZMF polishing cloth.

14 Likes