What's in the box!

And one more - isn‘t the Eternal Arts Twin Type Professional a beauty? Whenever it gets out of its box, it‘s drama time :grinning:

10 Likes

That’s beautiful. Great pictures.

1 Like

Finally!

Seven weeks of waiting felt super long. But absolutely rewarding!

… And now all ZMF LTD opens got together.

14 Likes

Nice! Very attractive collection there!

2 Likes

Thanks! I am now amazed again that any of these three do not try to replace others. Three similar but meaningfully different directions there.

1 Like

You’re a lucky guy. What a great setup. Enjoy.

1 Like

What dis!!

Intriguing…

Box in the box…

Oooh…swagalicious! I may have gone overboard ordering accessories =)

I’m very excited for these!

Sooo very beautiful!!!

Sorry for giant phone images but wanted to get to the listening as quick as possible lol!

14 Likes

Those are … GORGEOUS …

I hope mine are as pretty … or “there will be … trouble”.

Or, at least, a little local unrest …

… since I principally went for the Ziricote on the basis of looks!

2 Likes

They almost look like liquid! Or one of those sand and water in glass art things lol but frozen in place! Very enamored with them at the moment! I’ll get some camera pictures here soon!

2 Likes

NICE!!

Let me see in person. And then let me have them. Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Are you making it out on Wed? I’ll bring your BGVP DM6 if so and the CA Cascades if you want to hear those…otherwise next week lets try and find some time to get together!

1 Like

This week is looking really bad. I’m filling in for two people and shepherding an intern on top of that. I’m probably going to play-by-ear, but unlikely.

1 Like

You should really try and make it!

It’ll be a lot of fun!

@TylersEclectic’s going to bring both his Ziricote ZMF’s and I’m going to smack him with a makeshift cosh and abscond with both of them we’re all going to admire and worship them.

6 Likes

Very nice. You’re a lucky chap.

3 Likes

Those are beautiful!

I read an article about studies that have proven that the sound quality of these improves tremendously if they spend a few months of summer in Spain, something to do with the Mediterranean air… :wink:

9 Likes

Freakishly beautiful headphones! I’m a ZMF fanboy (own a padauk Eikon & ormosia henryi Ori; had a coco Atticus, sold it). A local pal & I are scheming to get a loaner/review Verite from Zach. We heard it very briefly at NYC CanJam and just have to hear more…

1 Like

:thinking:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Congrast!

What are you going to juice them with (chain and amp)?

1 Like

Ultimately this sr1a will be hooked up with single Vidar and my beloved Dac-X26.

But for fun and curiosity, I am planning a bunch of experiments to answer questions like

• What will happen if driven by low-gain low-rated power (but with good quality) amps?
  • What will happen if driven by class D’s (across various price points)?
  • How much gain do I need indeed?

Currently it is being tested with my “less serious” speaker rig: DX3 pro (dac-pre) and custom-built Hood’s class A amp. Yeah, low-power challenge. :wink:
(mainly because vidar yet to come)

4 Likes

Gorgeous you’re a lucky guy. Respect and I duff my cap accordingly sir.

2 Likes