What's in the box!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Power Discussion: Power cables, conditioners, regenerators, surge protectors, outlets, dedicated lines

ZMF presentation gets better and better. What’s in is one of the coolest looking one yet.

19 Likes

oooh!!! the new split and custom end pieces!!! I am digging on them!

3 Likes

It’s really nice the wire looks like diamonds and new metal bits look great in copper. Goes really good with my copper Empyreans and VC.

2 Likes

22 Likes

31 Likes

Very nice! Did you bring enough to share with all of us? :grin:

7 Likes

I have heard that that is an excellent amp.

5 Likes

Happy for you dude, this a good day. Enjoy it, don’t forget to get up for hydration and food for the next several hours.

4 Likes

The rectifier and power tubes are the same that came stock on mine. Can’t really tell what preamp you got. Mine was a zenith of unknown origin.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to hear your impressions.

2 Likes

Marshmellows?

No, just some tubes for the Cayin CS-55-A.
I am quite excited to discover how they sound, I hope they will be a serious upgrade :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Aeolus LTD Cocobolo are in. These turned out amazing.

29 Likes

Forgot the box

17 Likes

How long did you wait? Been thinking about it but I ordered a custom hybrid amp from Sweden. My wait is till February.

4 Likes

It was about 5 months

1 Like

The first set I am burning in sound really good now. Have not rolled to compare. Waiting to get to 50 hours. I have a couple tube amps so wanted to try difference sets to hear how they sound. Reading up on the different Amperex models I though I would get an orange globe and some of the cheaper versions. Listening to a cheaper version now and am pretty impressed.

4 Likes

Great headphone amp. Use it in good health!

1 Like

Got some BNC cables for my Chord Electronics sources! RFI is real with the M Scaler… I’ve tried installing ferrite chokes on my BNC cables but it didn’t cut it - these cables are the real deal, they pack some “magical” RFI shielding. I’m impressed!

9 Likes

Venomous, I dare say.

5 Likes