What's in the box!

I’m glad I got off my duff and ordered one. I look forward to some quality listening this weekend.

Mark Gosdin

2 Likes

Got this magnificent surprise from the missus! I must be doing something right to deserve this…or not…LOL…she’s just an awesome wife!!!

Feeling grateful and blessed!:pray:t5:

The best Friday 13th E.V.E.R.

25 Likes

Wow! That’s an amazing gift from the wife! Haha congrats man!

6 Likes

That’s awesome - almost exactly a year ago my wife got me an Xbox. I’d not had a game console since the PS1, back in the last millennium, so the Xbox was a great treat and a fun surprise. Let us know how the PS5 is!

Drop did the same thing with my Massdrop Plus IEMs when the cable went bad a while back. Crazy that they’d do it for an Elex!

I assume those cables are specifically for your Massdrop Plus - let us know how they sound, please!

4 Likes

I just posted on the P20 thread these inexpensive tubes I bought on ebay for it that are really nice. $15 shipped from Russia and I got them in exactly 14 days.

2 Likes

Cool gift don’t put it in rest mode or problem will happen!

2 Likes

Congratulations and welcome to the SE846 club.

3 Likes

Ooooo you lucky, lucky man. Congratulations and enjoy.

4 Likes

Mine comes next week!! Honestly wasn’t trying to get one, but since I couldn’t get a 3080 or the Xbox Series X, I went for a PS5 and luckily got one ha! I’ll have to add you to my friends list! Not that I get much time to game these days lol

5 Likes

I’ve benefited greatly from being friends with a local Head-Fi’er, Anthony. We’ve loaned each other all manner of things. In fact, it’s because of his loaners of a cherry Eikon & sapele Aeolus that I ended up buying both headphones. He also got me on the ZMF VO+VC tour late last year; I had both in my system for 2-3 weeks, which was great.

He & I both remained interested in the VO, but neither felt like spending full-boat for one. So we split the cost of a stock silkwood VO, which showed up last week (pix below).

1st picture shows a smudge on top of an earcup (since removed–the camera tells all). 2nd picture shows my ad hoc burn-in system for the VO in the garage. It’s 100 hrs into a 200 hr burn-in.

I love the look of silkwood–a subtle, pleasing wood that I find nearly impossible to photograph. And like all ZMF headphones I’ve used, it’s super-comfortable and easy to use for long periods. Those uber-comfy perforated universe pads are among the best pads I’ve ever had on my ears.

After it reaches the 200 hr mark, some serious listening–then Anthony gets them.

Final point: I’ve said it before, but after experiencing it all over again this week–there are no better people to buy headphones from than Zach & Bevin. ZMF is easily the most customer-focused company I’ve ever dealt with (not just in audio–period). It certainly doesn’t hurt that they’re so friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to interact with customers at shows. Between that and the superb sound of all the ZMF headphones I own or have heard, I’m a ZMF customer for life at this point.

20 Likes

I received an amp for review from @jb77 thanks Jeremy and some Tubes to roll for the Pendant from @ProfFalkin thank you brother!

They are still in the :package: will get photos soon daughter has a very high fever the last two days so I unboxed one of her Christmas presents early and trying to make her smile.

21 Likes

I hope she feels better soon!

6 Likes

Hope she gets well soon. Fevers are teh suk.

4 Likes

Nothing is more important than make our little ones smile and feel better. Hope she get well soon. :heart:

6 Likes

Hope your little girl feels better soon, wishing her the best.

3 Likes

Thank you @TylersEclectic @ProfFalkin @Hansel and @Roark @prfallon69 @Hacksaw @cpp @mgosdin @pennstac appreciate you guys.

9 Likes

I hope your Daughter gets better real quick. Best wishes.

7 Likes

You have my best as well. It is so scary how out of control a fever can get in children. Been through that many times.

4 Likes

May she recover quickly. I do remember many many moons ago ( daughters now 38 & 34) the numerous ear infections, teething problems and the stuff they would bring home from daycare. Hope she gets better soon.

4 Likes

Amen. My Three Sons are all in the 20’s & 30’s now, many a night with fever from colds, flu, ear infections, you name it. Hope she gets well quickly.

Mark Gosdin

4 Likes