What's in the box!

I was feeling that comparing the Elex and Elegia reminded me of playing loud music in my room as a child with the door open (elex) and mother screams close that door (Elegia). more on first impressions… later… and thanks

6 Likes

Here is the shot I said I would post =)

5 Likes

Hmmm very nice. I am a focal fan myself. Great pictures by the way. Headphones.com takes great care of its customers I am a big fan.

2 Likes

wow - very nice - with the 25 f1.4?
tint is a bit strange because of the coloured window - I believe? Edit: Think it was intended this way for a clynical look

and purple again :slight_smile: how long is it? I prefer 1 or 1.2m (max 4feet)
is this a 4.4 > XLR adapter for the Cayin(?)
also thought about such a solution instead of buying 2 cables

2 Likes

Beautiful photo. Taken with the new a7?

1 Like

No, it was my Panasonic GX9, Kamlan 50mm 1.1 lens…I’m still learning my way around the new A7iii, figuring out which lenses I have do what etc… but soon, I’ll be rocking majority of shots with the A7iii. It almost feels like cheating using the A7iii, I don’t have to work nearly as hard to get a “good” shot with it compared to my GX9. But I know the GX9 and the lenses I have for it better…plus it is tiny and easy to carry in comparison to the A7iii

Honestly, really falling in love with the photography hobby! Such a fun thing to do.

6 Likes

Yup. If I’m out somewhere that I think I’ll want to “capture the moment” I’ll always bring a camera. Phone cameras have improved significantly, but nothing beats a larger sensor and good glass. Looking forward to future pics with the a7. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Phones have come a long way though. And you’re always armed with one.

4 Likes

For sure. ‘The best camera is the camera that you have on you’ rings a lot of truth.

4 Likes

Yes - with apps like “snapseed” you can Edit your phones pictures easily on the go
Snapseed brings filters as on instagram but the “tools” are stronger - similar to a RAW converter like Lightroom
The “export” options are great for Downsizing your pictures - that helps for example with some forums regulations on file size and resolution

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of photoshop express! It’s available on Android and iOS and is free! I think…

3 Likes

Yes it is. Was preinstalled on my Samsung Note 10.1 Tablet. Works also fine
Lightroom Mobile is another solution I sometimes use with clients, because you can share a shoot and can rate and flag pictures … write notes… they see it in the browser - no app install needed on this side

2 Likes

I need to use the rating system in Lightroom more…makes it easier to delete unwanted photos lol

1 Like

I often load a shoot in Lightroom on the PC or notebook and syncronise it
so I can later go thru the pictures on the tablet while away from home and start rating
first round I give 1 star to pictures for unwanted
2 for ok pics and 3/4 for the hero shots
While editing I flag or set +1 star each finished pic and go to the next- so you can always search for 3stars or 3and higher for example
If you shoot a Panorama- you can flag the batch with one colour… or flag with another colour pics to be refined later in Photoshop …so many ways leed to the point:)
use less the mouse and more the Keyboard- you will become fast while muscle memory kicks in

1 Like

Hmmm … despite FedEx’s best efforts to screw up the day …

What’s in the box?

WitB%201%20(1024)

This will probably make it a LOT easier to guess …

WitB%202%20(1024)

5 Likes

Oooh! New ZMF day! How does the grain look on the new Verite!

3 Likes

They came out even prettier than I’d hoped! No idea how Zach translates my incoherent requests into such gorgeous pieces, but he does it consistently!

The picture doesn’t show it very well, but the copper on the grilles is the same color and finish as on the rods.

Thrilled and delighted with how these turned out!

22 Likes

stunning

3 Likes

Concur! Those are amazing looking! I can’t wait for my next two ZMF cans! It’s kind of like those mystery boxes, you know what you’re going to get more or less but it’s always a surprise lol!

Once again, fantastic looking Verites! Looking forward to how the copper ages!

4 Likes

what a wonderful view you have
Thank you for sharing

2 Likes