What's in the box!

Definitely looking forward to the CRBN.

Assuming Audeze ship at the 4-week mark, I’m a quarter of the way through that wait now …

5 Likes

Siemens el34 was a big improvement. I took Dan Clarks advice on those.

Points for the chair shot and the innuendo. Minus points for it not being blue.

Still net positive.

RAD-0 just arrived. I did not have the patience to take a photo of the box, so I hope you’re satisfied with some unboxed photos.

49 Likes

Those came out really nice! Will be interesting to hear about these with the Nauti! I really want to get a pair sometime in the future too

7 Likes

Congrats mate! Red and blue :black_heart: Happy listenings.

6 Likes

They are some beautiful headphones!

9 Likes

Those look awesome! Congrats!

8 Likes

Stunning, excellent choice.

5 Likes

Congrats @PaisleyUnderground

5 Likes

Finaaallyyy!!!

Ordered: April 25, 2021
Delivered: August 9, 2021

12 Likes

Wow @PaisleyUnderground you’re a lucky chap. These are stunning vidually. I bet they sound incredible also. Enjoy.

3 Likes

New toy.

38 Likes

This is a big part of what I love about this place. Everyone shares pictures of their new stuff and it’s like Christmas / Birthday all year long. Then there is Art like @PaisleyUnderground 's new RAD-0’s.

Great way to start a Tuesday.

Mark Gosdin

14 Likes

Congratulations. Great one. Enjoy!

1 Like

Better setup design than the original Kenzie. The original Kenzie has the input, and headphone jacks on the back edge. The Encore was a good redesign.

1 Like

Yeah, Encore has the layout much better.

Have some more wood coming today. Will post another shot when its set up.

Maybe a chair shot if anyone is interested.

6 Likes

My WA5 LE is rocking and never sounded so good. Best DAC with tubes for 2k.

Came across this DAC by accident.

Had to use pliers to get the wooden box open.

16 Likes

Ha!, thank you I had been eye-balling this silly little DAC and trying to avoid spending over$5k for my next “hit”. I just don’t trust most reviewers anymore and was sceptical about the Doge stuff. Hopefully you tell us more about your time with it eventually…congratulations on the new acquisition .

2 Likes

13 Likes