Better this one:

3 Likes

Sick puppies … :wink:

1 Like

Flattery will get you nowhere. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

its audrey horne!

1 Like

Ok, rearranged the layout so the TEAC CD player / Monolith amp doesnt look so stupid.

IMG_20190305_132341

6 Likes

Ooh new shiny!
@antdroid congrats!!! Such a fun DAC/amp and so far the best IEM amp I’ve played with ( my opinion of course).

Back to “What’s in the box!” @ProfFalkin you nailed my reference lol though Boxing Helen is a… nevermind…

Ooh…me like! Thank you preview program (@andrew and @taronlissimore)

And it’s unbalanced cable zips pants back up “I can’t work this way”…sigh begins packing it back up to send out

Joking aside, the cable is nice reminds me of a much nicer, thicker, and better quality IEM cable.

5 Likes

Thats an epic stack!

2 Likes

Really nice setup @antdroid. Your a lucky guy. I love the aesthetics of the stack. It’ll look real nice with the lights down low. I guess you’ll have lots of new things to discover whilst listening with it. It looks feature packed.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hehe nice one. :+1:. I really like to listen to Bob Marley from time to time. Such a shame he was taken far too early as is often the case with icons such as him.

1 Like

Here’s a legitimate what’s in the box because I literally don’t know

TRN V30 and Fearless Audio S4 IEMs!

Not sure the V30 is out yet but the S4 has gotten good early reviews.

4 Likes

Marginally relevant as my music server:

My old MacBook Air was getting s-l-o-w, and the CPU in the new Air does not inspire confidence about its long term performance. So, I switched to the 13" MacBook Pro (Mid 2018 release).

4 Likes

I can never restrain myself from opening the box long enough to take a photo of it :smiley:

4 Likes

The true battle of un-boxers…

1 Like

video live stream!

Low cost stuff here:

CCA = Purple
ZSNs = Cyan

3 Likes

Okay, the picture on the box kind of gives it away, doesn’t it? This marks two milestones for me:

1. First re-purchase of something that I sold and regretted selling
  2. First purchase from headphone.com!

20190322_133104

9 Likes

Congratulations. I would like to hear those myself. The 1990 pros sounds just up my street. I’ve never tried Beyerdynamic headphones. As I am a bit of a closet treble head I am sure they’d appeal to me. Going off what others have said. I do know that the 1990 pros get a lot of love though.

I enjoyed my whole experience with headphone.com.

FWIW they’re part of the community preview program.

3 Likes

Unfortunately it’s not really an option for me as I am in the UK. :grin: