What's in the box!

Thank you!

Thanks! I’m currently using hybrid tube amp Xduoo TA-20 with Genalex Gold Lion 12AU7. It’s enough power but one of the tube is noisier than the other so not to happy with it. It’s weird because I can barely hear it with HD6XX but it’s much more severe with Verite. It’s fed from SMSL SU-8. The other amp I’m going to try is the Burson Audio Play (SS) with 3x Dual Vivid and 2x Single Classic opamps. This one normally being used with Ananda and my modmic 5 for gaming. I may have to upgrade both DAC and the tube amp next. I’m thinking Schiit Bitfrost 2 or Denafrips Ares 2 but leaning towards Bitfrost 2 since Ares 2 is quite risky (no return policy) and I don’t have any experience with R2R DAC.

I’ll try to give my impression after (in official Verite thread) but so far so good. I’m loving the sound stage. This is like night and day compared to my Ananda. Detail is amazing, next level stuff for me. Bass is hiding behind the curtain ready to kick me hard when required. Everything I’m looking for in sound so far.

6 Likes

Right on, brother. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Wow, you lucky thing. That’s stunning. You must be very pleased. It’s something to aspire to for anyone who likes ZMF headphones.

4 Likes

First of 2 pairs Samsung Galaxy Buds arrived
Will compare it to the Gen1 Buds and the QCY T5

First impressions
The ambient sound option is way better vs Gen1

The "normal’ and “soft” sound options are good
The dynamic is not my cup of tee

5 Likes

More than “What’s in the box” it’s more of a “When can I get my box(es)”!

These are waiting for me in the Miami office:

11 Likes

the second pair(mine) of Samsung Galaxy Buds + arrived with the HD 6xx

immediately switched the single ended HD 6xx cable vs my balanced 660s/58x cable and connected the HD 6xx to my ifi xDSD … a bit of “Remember” by “Air” as first song and I love the smoothness

ah and the Samsung Galaxy Buds + … there is enough said here about the first Gen Buds vs other True wireless and the fresh released Buds +

7 Likes

YASSSSSS the HD 6XX in the house~. I am interested to hear your impressions of them!

1 Like

Congrats!! You’ll love the HD6xx!!

4 Likes

From @MartinTransporter side of the world!

10 Likes

Haha you kill me! - now I really have to get the stand myself

Congrats on this beauty!
Curious about your wood choice!

1 Like

I will post photos with my up coming headphone review!

2 Likes

Ohhh, I wanna see! :+1:t4:

1 Like

12 Likes

for the DT 1990 Pro

7 Likes

Awesome!

What did you think of it?

have to put in the foam this evening and expect just a subtle change

or did you ask me about the headhone stand? - if so… I love it :slight_smile:
it won´t hold the 58x - which is now at the office, after I recieved the 6xx.

I had a small trick thought out - for (my) safety reasons:
I took “her” 58x one morning for a walk with the dog, saying goodbye to my wife, with it on my head and returned in the evening from offices with the 6xx - hoping she won´t notice :wink: … she did not yet and I am still alive :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Looks great @MartinTransporter !!!

2 Likes

Yes, the stand.

That’s funny, regarding the ‘switch’. You sneaky… :laughing:

2 Likes

My CanJam winnings have arrived.

11 Likes

Awesome. Congratulations, again.

2 Likes