What's in the box!

Pretty fancy packaging for a tube!

4 Likes

Here it is installed

11 Likes

He bought the BOX! That glass thingy inside was just a display sample. [The Japanese invented Apple’s out-of-box-experience centuries before Apple existed.]

5 Likes

For the price it better have a fancy box.

9 Likes

Movin’ on up!

25 Likes

w00t!!!
Congrats! U will love them!

@BondDaBoom I wouldn’t put nothing less on a WA33… Amazing choice. Congrats!

5 Likes

Just embarked on the honeymoon cruise!

7 Likes

How does the WA33 sound with your latest tube upgrades (2A3s and the 274B)?

3 Likes

It sounds very different very liquid and holographic. The Stage and bass is better. midrange and high frequincies are smoother.

2 Likes

Thanks! How’s the noise floor? Any matching issues with the transformers, specially for the rectifier tube? Any audible hum? I read that some people experienced issues with some Woo Audio amps with upgraded tubes.

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy. They’re a great set of cans. Especially at the prices you can find them on sale or used.

3 Likes

Hamilton Box (1024)

Not remotely audio-related

8 Likes

Nice!

A new edition for the Watch thread. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

No issues so far. I’ve only tested it with 1266 and HEDDphone which are low sensitivity.

3 Likes

Two months in… The Classics are in :stuck_out_tongue:
Yaxi pads are still somewhere in the world… :neutral_face:

15 Likes

That’s awesome!

For what it’s worth, no matter where my headphone journey may take me, I’ll always have a pair of Porta Pros.

Welcome to the #YaxiGang. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Got sick of the Susvaras already? :imp: :rofl:

6 Likes

Hahaha lol. Never!
But I am itchy Hahahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

love love LOVE my Porta Pro’s. I have 3 pairs, believe it or not: my 1st pair that I totally wore out & didn’t bother sending back for xchange; a black pair from Massdrop w/std pads (for daily 5 mile walks in summer/warm weather) & another black pair (purchased direct) w/Yaxi pads for cold weather (those big pads cover ears nicely…also make nice changes in the already very fine sound). I wouldn’t think of using any other headphone for mobile use.

9 Likes

Man that’s super awesome. I will be testing mine today.

2 Likes