What's in the box!

Thats me everyday. LOL!
I need to stay away from the discord channel. HAHAHA

5 Likes

#Truth!

@MartinTransporter super stoked for you and your new toy! Looking forward to hearing about your experience with it!

4 Likes

hey me too - it is like a ride on some discord threads from a few forums(photo, audio, EDC, …most US guys) in the last weeks - get´s too much.
Don´t get me wrong! - It is super fun, though my wife looses her patience with me and I get nothing done LOL.

for me it´s like keeping up with the last nights posts … you guys on the US west coast are sleeping and I have a few hours to read and comment … I get work finished around 17 - 18 pm cet and have to get my wife happy … at around 22pm I can get back in the live chats on discord and you guys slowly start to get warm, when I have to go to bed …

4 Likes

Sounds nice! If the sound is as great, then you are in for a treat.
Going to be interesting to hear your impressions.

4 Likes

That’s awesome, Martin!

Congratulations, brother. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Great tools for setting up a 2 channel system properly and to test the abilities of your headfi gear as well. The top CD is highly recommended.

11 Likes

Congrats man!!! :heart_eyes: @MartinTransporter

3 Likes

lucky, luck chap. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Is that what was delayed till Tuesday because of the PayPal issue?

2 Likes

yes it was this. So I had time to setup a few new playlists :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thats taking the positive route, excellent.

Glad you are enjoying them!!

4 Likes

Unique Melody Mest loaner

Cables I ordered from Luna Shop for ZMF and Arya (4.4mm) that took nearly 3 months to get here

18 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSS!!! I’m excited to see what you think of the MEST!!!

6 Likes

This box contained something I’ve been more excited about than anything else in recent times. Headphones.com now has a GRAS measurement rig! I’m still waiting on the interface from @TylersEclectic, as well as an adapter for it (that I’m having trouble hunting down in Canada), but we should be up and running with this shortly. If anyone is wondering, that is the latest compatible pinna. The left side one was on top of the case.

… so excited to get going with this.

30 Likes

Nice!

Looking forward to the new measurements. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

I must say that without context that ear in a box gives off a somewhat creepy vibe.

On a different note, these are exciting times and stoked to get an actual database going.

16 Likes

exciting!!! cant wait to see your stuff off of this!

5 Likes

Good stuff! Accurate headphone squiggles!!

4 Likes

Got this in.
:smiley:

25 Likes

Those actually look very nice. I like the orange accents. :+1:t4:

1 Like