CanJam SoCal 2019

Marching orders received!

Pasting what I posted in Schiit thread last night.

Hope everybody there to enjoy enough. Looking forward to see nice pictures of interesting stuffs tonight!

1 Like

Made to order delicious donuts!!

5 Likes

Made from real duck?

2 Likes

Foie gras!

No closed backs from ZMF, but he is working on it,

64audio is a new Universal… I have a picture but they are in “plain” clothes lol

Also got a picture of the new Schiit turntable…

1 Like

All sounds exciting. Wish I could be there with ya guys to pester Zach for more details on new cans. Do you know what the new 64audio universal is called?

2 Likes

I’ll go ask …

1 Like

And what’s the configuration!

(And price, if they’re telling).

2 Likes

Not telling, mid July release, they are called “Gary” they said not to qoute them on the name … :upside_down_face::smirk::laughing:…they are pretty popular it seems

1 Like

damnit Gary!

2 Likes

I suppose Gary is better than Richard. Nobody wants to stick a “Richard” in their ears, if you know what I mean.

… Or maybe they do. It takes all kinds.

3 Likes

I was going to go tomorrow but I won’t have time to go up to a local meet. Here today. Raal is legit.

The SP2000 DAP is here as well.

ampsandsound of course has lovely amps here too.

2 Likes

Just took a picture of the SP1000 lol and this, and the new collaboration Beyer

1 Like

Listening to the “Gary’s” now… pretty awesome actually…but I’m not an IEM guy so…

But that being said they are comfy, and sound awesome…

1 Like

did you try the T9ie??

I’ll go back and check it out now

Sound good, comfortable, odd shaped tips…but they seem comfy so far…I’m doing this for you @antdroid but I’m not a fan of using tips other people have used…even with alcohol pad wipes :woozy_face::face_with_thermometer::sneezing_face::mask::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

If you see a big dude with a blue shirt, gray shorts, beard, and an Overwatch logo on a case, that’s me.

1 Like

I’m wearing my red ZMF shirt same one Zach is wearing lol…I’m large (ish) lots of tattoos earnings glasses and bald lol

Speaking of Zach, @ProfFalkin he said the stand will come in different wood types and depending on wood range from $99-$149

1 Like