CanJam SoCal 2020

This will be my first CanJam that I will have attended.

If you’re planning on attending you can post here. Looking forward to meeting you folks.

4 Likes

I’ll be attending, possibly both days.

3 Likes

Hope to see you there!

3 Likes

Definitely. Maybe we can Favorite Burger 🍔 time permitting. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Plan on being there at least one day.

3 Likes

I’m planning to be there.

3 Likes

Planning to be there as well

3 Likes

Just booked tickets! Will be flying down from the Bay for that weekend. Since this will be my first audio convention of any kind, I wanted some tips to prepare. What is good to take with you to a CanJam (outside of a credit card >D)?

3 Likes

Good walking/standing shoes… backpack or sling…extra IEM tips of your preference… source such as a DAP or a phone with proper adapter…portable face wipes and hand wipes…a good microfiber cloth…

I’m sure others can provide tips as well

4 Likes

Oh wow I wouldn’t have thought of half those things! I’ll have to make a list!

2 Likes

I’m a first timer as well. Everything is booked and ready to go!
I never been to this Marriott before but the special rate is pretty awesome :smile:

3 Likes

Damn, all of you booked already…I’ll have to talk to the wife about booking soon…don’t want to miss out :wink:

4 Likes

So folks… I think it’s prudent for me to cancel my visit to CanJam this year. With the declaration of pandemic, LA county seeing more cases, my needing a flight ride to get there, having to spend hours in closed in spaces, having to touch and wear things that have been on others’ heads, and an infant that I am taking care of…

It doesn’t look good unless a vaccine miraculously comes up in the next couple of months.

2 Likes

Totally understandable. I’d do the same with an infant at home.

I do still plan on attending if it’s still taking place as it’s three months out, and God willing, this situation passes.

I do think it’ll get “worse” before it gets better, but I’m an optimist and my hope is it doesn’t get too bad.

Be safe, and God bless.

3 Likes

I’m as of now still attending as well… just for Saturday though, but it should be fun if it still happens!

1 Like

Right on. We’ll definitely have to meet up and maybe grab a meal. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Sounds like a plan! There are some dope places to eat within a couple blocks of the hotel!

1 Like

It’s hard to tell right now. If it’s get much worse, there’s a possibility of the whole event get cancelled as well. Let’s hope for the best.

3 Likes

Amen…:heart:

3 Likes

Guess it’s official. CanJam SoCal postponed until December.

7 Likes