CanJam SoCal 2022

Excited to go to Canjam 2023 in SoCal. Those who have been before, do you need 2 days to experience most of it, or is 1 day good enough? I don’t plan to listen to every headphone on the floor, but maybe the top 20ish most popular.

Two days most definitely

2 Likes

Go for 2 days.

One day to listen to gear, one day to talk to people behind the gear. Its not enough for either but trust me when I say you’ll regret only doing one day if you’ve never done it before.

3 Likes

Are there any speaker manufacturers at the show?

Generally not at CanJams although there are some speaker manufacturers at the show who also make headphones like Focal and HEDD.

If you’re looking for headphone and speaker focused shows in the US, the big ones are at AXPONA which just happened last week in Chicago and Capital Audio Fest.

Capital Audio Fest also has an offshoot show called Pacific Audio Fest in Seattle that happens at the end of June (same weekend as CanJam Chicago). It was brand new and relatively small last year but looks to be bigger this year and should hopefully continue to grow!

1 Like

Last November:

See my comments regarding headphones and a few speakers – there were a lot more speakers than headphones too.