1 Like

Have a great weekend new members!

Happy listeningā€¦:notes:

1 Like

I love music and want to buy stuff.

9 Likes

S0U0N0S, welcome to the forum!
I too share your addiction. However, mine goes more like this;
I love gear, and donā€™t want to buy stuff, but I canā€™t help myself!
Enjoy spending your paychecks!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @S0U0N0S.

2 Likes

Hello all, long time car audio tuner. Covid opened up the world of headphones to me this past year. Bought my first pair of nicer headphones recently (Celestee - thanks headphones.com!) and am waiting for my Jat 2 amp (MB DAC). A bit overwhelmed with all the info, but this forum and a few of the members streams/reviews have helped immensely. Thanks!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @Nalianth, @Interlude and @Nemo.

4 Likes

Hello, mechanical engineer student with passion for everything related with music here.

Iā€™ve been playing classical guitar since 5yo, nowadays salty for not becoming music journalist.

Currently working on masterā€™s thesis focusing on the influence of individual hearing thresholds on preferred headphones frequency response. Even though Iā€™m a Pole, my inner animal is obviously Canadian since Iā€™m kind of a basshead (yet, still below Harman).

10 Likes

Hello and welcome @Thomas_Milea.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Alejandro_Arias_Mart.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Bearcat_Sandor, @bb1993 and @Perry4761.

4 Likes

Hey everyonešŸ‘‹šŸ»

Iā€™m Aravind aka Albert Gershwin(a nickname i kept for myself) from India.

Iā€™ve became an audiophile since 2019 thanks to my neighbours DT 770 & HD660s.

Now want to get into this hobby myself. Iā€™ve got this Fiio FD1 as my first iem(which is a gift).
Now Iā€™ve bought a FH7 which is on the way.

Will move to headphones & amp/dac setup soon.

11 Likes

Hello and welcome @Albert_Gershwin and @SRKRAM.

2 Likes

Welcome to all new members. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Hey new members, welcome!

Enjoy your weekend and happy listening! :notes:

1 Like

大家儽ļ¼Hello everyone! :wave:

My name is cLoud. Iā€™ve been a music enthusiast for most of my life and have been listening to headphones since I was a teenager. My first pair of more ā€˜seriousā€™ headphones was the HD-25 1-II. Beat the crap out of those for over 10 years until it occurred to me I wanted something more convenient for home listening. This eventually led me to the HD 600 and getting a DAC/AMP combo as well as a DAP. Recently started to get into IEMs. Electronic music is my favourite, with a particular interest in Detroit Techno and a lot of the WARP label stuff; my favourite artist is Autechre. Tho I also really enjoy listening to Bebop, Hard bop, Modal, and free Jazz, as well as Delta, and Electric Blues music. Some of my other interests include Tea, Daoism, and Language learning. I have been teaching myself Chinese for the past two years and am planning on moving to China later this year where I hope to get into the Tea industry, but who knows what really will happen. I also sometimes enjoy gaming, but mostly I just play Souls games, my favourite being Demonā€™s Souls.

10 Likes

An Autechre lover is more than welcome for me.
Happy listening and enjoy the forum.

1 Like

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon And enjoy !

1 Like

Welcometo all this weeks new members.

1 Like