New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Hello and welcome @czuba and @akootchook.

3 Likes

Welcome to all new members. Enjoy.

2 Likes

My thoughts would probably be rusty, and overlaid with rusty content IT ideas. Probably ā€œThe Off Topicā€ would be appropriate, but for this I might need to make a new topic, ā€œThe WAY Off Topicā€ Colorless green ideas sleep furiously, donā€™t they?

2 Likes

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon to this weeks newest members, Enjoy !

2 Likes

So they tell me, my good man! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi there

Just got round to checking these tracks out. Have to say Iā€™m loving squarepusher Iā€™ll definitely be checking out there releases.
The others havenā€™t hooked me in as much.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @mik, @wolfstar76 and @jomimon1118.

2 Likes

Thanks @prfallon69! Glad to be here.

4 Likes

Thanks! Took me long enough to join the forum haha.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Alexslooshywell and @zimbida.

3 Likes

Welcome to all this weeks new members.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Bongo and @Diudia_Moustache.

2 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™m new to the community but I really love how people help out!

This weekend I got my first ā€œHead-Fiā€ headphones. Audeze LCD-2 fazored. Now Iā€™m looking for An Amplifier. Running a topping E-30 DAC. (Not really fancy but I needed my money for the headphones and Amp)

6 Likes

Hi thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to hanging out here. My first headphones were Koss and now Iā€™m enjoying Sennheiser, Focal and Master & Dynamic. I enjoy rock and jazz

6 Likes

Hi, Iā€™ve been in the community for about half a year!

Currently using Hifiman Sundaras (although saving up for some Aryas)!!

Looking forward to becoming a part of this wonderful community!

9 Likes

Hello and Welcome @GarbageGamer and @0737.

Itā€™s also great to be hearing from the new members about their new gear. Long may it continue.

3 Likes

Hey all!

New to this community but not new to audio, hifi or headphones (I think I got my first real pair in the HD280 Pro almost 20 years ago?).

My setup these days:
DAC: RME ADI-2
Amp: Burson Soloist 3X Performance + Supercharger, Headamp GS-X mini
Headphones: LCD-5, HD800S, Arya V2, LCD-X

previously owned 6xx, Sundara, Focal Clear MG, Meze Empyrean, some Topping and Schitt amps and dacs.

Looking forward to some interesting discussions on gear and used deals!

9 Likes

Hi everyone, greetings from Lithuania :slight_smile: I am kinda new in this (hifi) hobby, but always loved a good quality music.

What Im using right now:
DAC/AMP: Ifi Zen Dac V2
Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm.
Speakers: Edifier Studio 8 (R2800) paired with Edifier R1900T II.

Previously I had essence STX II sound card in my PC but decided to upgrade to external dac/amp. Now Im thinking about headphones upgrade later this year. had a chance to test Sundras, but shortly I realized I need closed back cans and right now my mind is about Focals.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @orrman and @Povilas44.

6 Likes

New to forum as well, just curious on how some one post something for sale? Live in the WI area.

3 Likes