San Fransisco / Bay Area get-together

I’m in SF until Friday afternoon. This is definitely not a “meet-up” because all I have is a pair of Tia Trio’s. However if you want to grab a coffee or something of that nature, let me know.

This is inspired by my brief but awesome visit with @ValentineLuke in LA

5 Likes

So tempting because I love a good road trip!

1 Like

@andrew man if I wasn’t buried with work this week I would make the 4-hour drive to hang in the City with you!

2 Likes

Haha. We get to LA pretty often. Hopefully next time @taronlissimore and @Resolve will be there too!

1 Like

I very much appreciate that! I feel like we must have some folks in the Bay Area… they’re probably all working too hard :wink:

2 Likes

Ever make it farther east?

1 Like

Hey @andrew, I do live in San Jose and would love to meet. But since I am home on parental leave with a 6 month old, let me see when is possible. Anyone else I’m the area down to meet?

2 Likes

We should do a summer time Lake Tahoe Meet up that would be rad @andrew for people who might be interested in visiting that :gem: of a lake!

3 Likes

:raising_hand_man:t4:

2 Likes

Would be fun I think.

2 Likes

For sure.

1 Like

Just sent you a PM. Hopefully we can figure something out!

1 Like

In case anyone can make it, I’m co-hosting an event at a brewery with an open bar tonight in San Fransisco: https://ti.to/fission/drinks-with-canadians-sf-2020

3 Likes

That looks like fun!

1 Like

Hi, I am hijacking in some way this thread since I can’t create my own post yet as a recent user.

I am wondering if in the Bay Area community, somebody has a way to measure frequency response of headphones. I don’t have one of those fancy microphones/head setup and can’t justify getting one financially speaking.

Sorry for the spam again…