Welcoming Sebastien Chiu to the Headphones.com Team

Hey all,

Wanted to drop a quick note to welcome @SebastienChiu to the Headphones.com team! Sebastien will be running our Social Media accounts along with helping out on the forum and at shows.

A lot of you will already know Sebastien but from his time with iFi, Rosson or Noble Audio but if you are unfamiliar with Seb, feel free to drop in and say hi as well!

We’re thrilled to welcome Seb to the team!

21 Likes

4 Likes

Welcome @SebastienChiu !!

4 Likes

@SebastienChiu in the house :smiley:

2 Likes

Great hire. Sebastien is one of the true good guys in Headphone Land.

1 Like

Welcome @SebastienChiu. Great to have even more expertise in here for me to take advantage of :wink:

1 Like

Welcome @SebastienChiu!

I’m starting to wonder if there’s anywhere you’re not going to show up (I mean that in the best possible way).

1 Like

Welcome, @SebastienChiu! Great to see you joining in an official capacity!

1 Like

Yes, now @SebastienChiu you are at last free to tell me which of the iFi portable DAC/AMP combos you found to be a good match with your RAD-0. Your policy of not shilling for your employer has kept me guessing. So much so that I ordered a Sabaj that @Lothar_Wolf liked. But reading the RAD-0 docs makes me think my xDSD might be underpowered. Now that you are HERE, you had better not point me to Amir over we all know where .

3 Likes

Welcome @SebastienChiu ! :partying_face:

Thank you Tork! That means the world coming from you all!

2 Likes

I truly appreciate it!

1 Like

The xDSD Gryphon is not undepowered in balanced to drive the RAD-0. Single ended it may be stretching it.

My preference for the RAD-0 is still the Diablo or the Pro iCAN Signature, but my preference on the go is still the Gryphon for true around the house use.

The original xDSD is a bit underpowered, yes. I only use my original xDSD mainly at the gym, only with IEMs.

3 Likes

:partying_face:

Seb is a continual positive presence across multiple forums. Congrats both to Seb for the cool new position, and to headphones.com for a great addition.

4 Likes

Hi Seb. Great to see you have joined the great team that keeps this community fresh, positive and informative. Oh and best of all its also a haven of well mannered people in what is the madness of the internet. Again welcome.

5 Likes

Thank you both! I appreciate it very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know I’m late, but congrats my man! Always good to see you grow @SebastienChiu

2 Likes

tx bb! Appreciate you.

1 Like

Couldn’t have chosen a better person for the job! <3

3 Likes

Thanks broooooo! Much love to you.