What's in the box!

That Ferrari red suitcase couldn’t be anymore conspicuous! That is a true big boi amp.

2 Likes

One like is not enough! <3<3<3<3<3<3

Please do tell me how this sounds. It’s on my short list of potential end-game amps as well.

2 Likes

Congrats man, that’s one heck of a machine! You’re going to need to pour some concrete piers to give that big fella its proper support! :muscle:t2:

Can’t wait to hear your impressions.

5 Likes

Trying Ifi iPower to properly feed my Raspberry Pi 4.
It is incredible what a great difference this little thing can do cleaning out electrical noises.
Really impressed.

5 Likes

Dynamic version, apparently I’m not able to post more than one picture at a time… so I wasn’t able to include more shots of the box,

Impressions… out of my little Modded SET it reminds me a lot of the HD 600 but with better bass extension and some really pleasant cup reverb in the low bass. Sounds a lot like how I Audio Technica closed back woodies used to be… polite but impactful textured bass with some mild roll off around 40, smooth mid-range and a touch of extra presence and upper mid bite with a sparkly top end

2 Likes

NOS 1964 Reflektor 6N3P toobs for my Loxije P20.

This almost feels like cheating. I had already replaced the crappy Chinese tubes with some unbranded Russian tubes, which improved the performance somewhat. But the Reflektor tubes took everything to a new level. Most notably, the detail level and clarity jumped up considerably. These cost me €15, so it’s a budget friendly upgrade.

10 Likes

20210310_125348

22 Likes

0302211450 by drjlo2, on Flickr

9 Likes

NSFW

17 Likes

For a future upgrade.

Thanks @Andrew_Davis for hooking me up! :pray:t4:

13 Likes

nice knowing y’all. time to quit.

who am i kidding…

36 Likes

HiFiMan Deva for the win!

3 Likes

Trying to take pics but the website says too big

Where do the tubes go!???

2 Likes

I would think what’s inside is more interesting than the cardboard and plastic case?

1 Like

The forum said my pics are too big

Holly Stamps. Guy insured it too. Good thing is I could reuse them.

24 Likes

In the preamp, silly.

Ok. That’s acceptable.

2 Likes

I love the colours. Such great looking headphones.

4 Likes