Pictures of your portable rig

Nice. You have a similar setup to mine. I have the F15 and cannot tell you how many times I’ve dropped it, without a case, and still no scratches or dents. They are built like tanks. They only wear is where I plug the charger in around the plug hole. I also use the usb-c out into the usb of a Topping DAC which goes to my tube amp when listening in my chair for all that tubey goodness with my flacs.

2 Likes

Processing: 993E986B-EBC4-4C0D-9E60-3754060B741E.jpeg…
Processing: 6C10C4AD-109D-480F-98B9-71B8E522B062.jpeg…

I love these.

7 Likes

In my experience cases are a must for Dap’s and Phones too. Cases have saved me on numerous occasions.

3 Likes

Great set up - I love my N6ii and E01 in tandem ~w the C-9 Amp

2 Likes

12 Likes

Awesome collection, You really have a good choice I really appreciate it.

Some unedited pics of the new Ovidius Qin Armor IEM with my current two portable rigs

12 Likes

Look like Strawberry, By the way it cool also!!

2 Likes

64 Audio U12t | iBasso DX312 | CEMA CS 8 Wires

9 Likes

Very nice indeed @PieR. I’m a big fan of 64 Audio. Their Apex Modules do give their lineup a distinctive open sound that I love. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Thanks! I am still figuring out how wonderful they are! Really a good alternative to my loved Verite :grinning:

2 Likes

Finally got some use out of my cargo pants last night

Luxury Precision P6 Pro → Mass Kobo 428 → HD800S

8 Likes

Just picked up one of these Van Nuys travel cases…

My daily portable setup:
Chord Mojo/Poly
Hidition Viento CIEM
Unique Melody MEST CIEM

12 Likes

May as well get a tool belt and use that to store your portable setup :wink:

Simple but effective on the go Fiio FH5/ES100 setup.

12 Likes

Portable Rig v.Camp

18 Likes

That is pretty cool. Nice job. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont know what is more surprising in the last pic here. The lack of headphones or the existence of wheel arches on a scout.

1 Like

Yeah, check out the “Scout SSII”. They can come standard from the factory with rubber fender flares.

1 Like

That there is glamping…

4 Likes